NIA niagara mining limited

olive,I expected it to hit $1 as the stock was so over valued,...

1. 667 Posts.
    olive,

I expected it to hit $1 as the stock was so over valued, and why I bailed. Remembering that nothing was new with the stock, we allready knew everything that was going on.

Twiggy and $25mil P.A estimate was just hype, which this stock is sensitive to in the past. ie buying the mine, 60 minutes TV show, etc it always peaks then falls away.

We allready knew how much nickel was down there before these ann's and it was mentioned in their advertising to the German press. if it was worthy of these high prices it would have started climbing 12 months ago. and BHP woudl not have sold it to them.

As i think i reember dougy saying, the mine was too small for BHP, but for a little company like us we could make money out of it. - So BHP sold it to them, which to me indicates its not as big as people assume.

Also Nickel is their only play, other mines tend to pull copper and other metals out at the same time.

If it got below $1 (50c pre consolidation) I was interested in considering buying back in depending how it was trending.

due to the market and the Nickel price, I have decided against it for now, I think there are better opportunities else where, once this bottoms out, i am expecting some gain in the stock but not much, not what barhar thinks,

Not unless they get a new play we dont know about, or the nickel demand comes back.

If i was still holding, i would probably wait for the bounce once the ASX comes good, it will probably send this anywhere up to $1.50, and then I would sell out..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.