NIA niagara mining limited

seriously people why should he go away??? hes been right...so...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    seriously people why should he go away??? hes been right...so far and it doesnt matter if thats the result of the nickel price falling, the ASX in general falling, or what ever reason...

hes right that this thing peaked due to it being the flavour of the month.. just like other shares before it and EGO right onw..

hes right its fallin since consolidation less than 2 months ago from 2.25 high down to what its 80-90s now

just becuse it isnt what you want to hear doesnt mean hes a twit.... people get shot down for ramping up on here, people get shot down for ramping down... what is everyone meant to do sit on the fence.. this is a online forum for the ASX if your believing anything anyone says on here without looking it up first then your the real iddiot because people always have alterior motives...

im just sick of people calling everyone else every name under the sun just because you dont like how the SP is looking.....

nickel price is falling, this mine was always expensive, and the hypes gone. unless they become a player in another mine this is going to happen. deal with it

and.. by the way.. i hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.