NIA niagara mining limited

olive am I a diK head? You are a complete fuk wit, how the hell...

1. 667 Posts.
    olive am I a diK head?

You are a complete fuk wit, how the hell did you draw than conclusion that the price is only to do with the market falling. As you said market is down 10% in the same time your fantastic stock has tumbled by more than half, and its been falling for months now so how can you justify that the current price has only to do with the market last 3 weeks? You are a total nut, i think its time you open you eyes and have a look at the reality of the situation and stop telling yourself lies to make you feel better. when the market bounces back up POS wont!

Do i have to spell it out for you, Today nickel sells for $11.52/lb

Running costs for POS as per their announcement is $10.50

That’s about $5.5mil P.A in revenue if all goes to plan.

If you want to value a company by how much it can make over 5 years that’s a $25mil company

Market cap on POS is $135mil this is very overvalued for a company that will only make $25mil over 5 years. POS would be better to sell itself 100% and put all the money into a high interest savings account as it would then be more profitable.

I can see this headed back to 30c - 50c on the basis of these sums

However if Nickel gets back to record highs (that’s record, not normal, not high, but RECORD highs) of $55K/t then that gives you a $82mil P.A over 5 years that’s a possible company value of $400mil which would then value this stock back around $3 - $4 But the chances of this happening are none, now the nickel industry has been able to build itself up to meet demand. This was only a short term problem, nickel boom kicked in, industry needed time to catch up, now it has, so prices are back down to reality. This is not like oil and Gas where we are running out.

Find a new stock ladies. Like i said, look at something like BUR, $20mil market cap, with potential to be making up to $100mil in revenue P.A in the next 2 years. That will drive the sp from 25c up to $3 - $4 do the maths read all the announcements its very easy to work this one out. Just like it was easy to work out POS was going to fall over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.