EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

I can't help wondering, if it only took a short time for MIN to...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I can't help wondering, if it only took a short time for MIN to get the work-over rig back to RG, there must have been some very strong impetus from somwhere? Could it be that our erstwhile CEO may have schmoosed himself a number on the greener grass and hopefully rubber d--ked himself in the process with another dud outcome? Perhaps another classically well executed bad example of success? Bonuses all round?

Whatever! I can't say there is any goodwill from where I am sitting towards those who might have been wringing their hands with glee at the conquest they have accomplished, at shareholders' expense.

Many inferrences have been made over the past three years about the level of Management demonstrated by the B&M, and given the outcome most shareholders would have feared above all which we now find ourselves in, with the collapse of the company, the outcome leaves me contemplating the levels of opportunistic bastardry and corporate ruthlesness that have been brought down on Empire shareholders.

Time and more money to be spent by MIN will tell, but it seems RG continues to be a horizon too far, and meanwhile what a perfect legacy for MIN to have captured for themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.