CUV 0.32% $15.62 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Change to Registered Office, page-14

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 948
    Yes no one really knows the shorters motives here. Shorting a cashed up, highly profitable and undervalued company with an absolute monopoly position for the next half decade is pretty strange. Could be to facilitate a cheap takeover, cause shareholder angst and a 2nd strike following on from the massive 1st strike they just received or just kicking the can down the road on a pretty large open short position who knows.

I don't agree that too many investors have sold out here because if you look to recent annual reports you can see they actually grew shareholder numbers by quite a bit over the last 2 years. Many people are just rusted on holders who really believe in the technology and what it can do but it appears that they are getting quite fed up with certain aspects of the way the company is run - especially when compared to other peer companies which are performing much better for their shareholders. CUV was dumped from the ASX200 and if they were to gain re entry then that would attract even more new investors and interest in the company and this should be an absolute priority for management.

The very recent and aggressive short attack on 13th December when the price was dumped some 5% was due to 100000 new fake shares being sold into the market with that intention to smash the price. I believe about 250000 shares traded that day so just enormous price manipulation right there as who else sells shares with the intention to get the lowest price possible? Most sellers in the market want to get the highest possible price when selling but shorters want to manipulate and control the market and investor emotions.

Just do a share buyback Clinuvel, there is absolutely no reason not to do so and it would only take a tiny percentage of the cash on hand. Protect shareholder interests and stop allowing daily manipulation of the share price. Also all future management incentives should only be tied to share price performance in my opinion and not from such an artificially low share price either.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.62
Change
0.050(0.32%)
Mkt cap ! $782.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.60 $15.67 $15.49 $394.1K 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225 $15.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.67 640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$15.63
  Change
0.050 ( 0.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
$15.63 $15.67 $15.49 2293
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.