IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

change your mindset

1. 89 Posts.
    Hi all,

I think the issue here is that IGR has had an extremely good run from June through to Oct this year (one of which has not been seen since early '08 when the SP hit all time highs) and as a result, has attracted many new investors who are expecting a similar return in the 'short' term.

As I have mentioned in my previous posts, the SP was stagnant for close to TWO years between those periods stated above! Those who are expecting IGR to move up in a straight line will be sadly disappointed and hence why we are seeing an increased number of posters who are frustrated and with little to add.

I don't post much but I do read every post on this IGR board and I know who is talking sense compared to just talking it up. Now is the time for those who are frustrated to decide whether you want to stick with IGR or move onto something else. Of course there will be better gains to be had elsewhere. But you cannot just compare the SP of two stocks and say one has been underperforming. Both positive and negative sentiment has alot to play in the movement of stocks.

IMHO, if you hold on to IGR, you are holding onto a company who has quality management, a world class exploration team, producing the right commodity at this right time, which will hopefully deliver handsome rewards in the longer term.

Consolidation is the key here. We had our first pour a couple of months ago, on time and below budget, which was a huge achievement. I believe we should give management more faith and credit than what has been given by a number of posters here.

As KL summarised quite nicely in another post, here are some of the announcements to look forward to in the short term:
    1) Production figures
    2) Resource upgrade
    3) Confirmation of stable production
    4) Majestic drilling
    5) Other potential hits??

Don't think day to day, think milestone to milestone. This is what will move the SP. It has a long way to go but you need to BELIEVE in the company and the factors I've outlined above.

Good luck
    Yowie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.