IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

change your mindset, page-3

1. 1,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Both positive and negative sentiment has alot to play in the movement of stocks, and who gives a stock sentiment? santa claus? management? or posters on HotCopper? I was speaking to someone who went to IGR`s xmass booze up and they said CC will do a presentation in uk, then he`s on holidays, won`t be back home until after new year. So I don`t expect to see Resource upgrade until new year, They all so said there was heaps of announcements to come, drilling results from Majestic and others..( hello were are they)
    Production figures ( hello ten weeks since first gold pour )
    you say...IMHO, if you hold on to IGR, you are holding onto a company who has quality management, a world class exploration team, producing the right commodity at this right time, which will hopefully deliver handsome rewards in the longer term.... I totally agree thats why I hold such a large holding ( in my books). You can compare the SP of two stocks and say one has been underperforming and one has not,example BHP v RIO,or wpl v sto, then you make your decision. if it comes down to sentiment well let the market work it out it all ways does. personally I did not invest in IGR on sentiment.A more informed company goes along way to form market sentiment

.good luck,personally I don`t need it with IGR, may be a bit of sentiment won`t go a stray..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.