NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

change, page-15

1. 1,309 Posts.
    AverageJoe, No mate I would not be adding any money to the coffers unless there was a clear way foward. There would need to either be a JV with Anglo and ARM or at the very least no more legal troubles over the Garatau farms.

The fact is, I dont personally believe there will be any major cap raising until the JV agreement is signed sealed and delivered. I mean that is after all the whole point Nkwe have borrowed money to keep them going now, because that is the companies plan and has been for some time now.

If Nkwe can finally pull off a deal with Anglo and ARM, we will instantly realise a large portion of the value in our shares that has previously been locked away due to legal troubles and below par management.

I dont think you will find one NKP holder that will care about a cap raising if the deal is done and the future secured, sure we may not see the $2 plus sp that we talked about but we will most definitely see it somewhere north of $1, and to be honest after all this I would be happy with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.