SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Changed my view

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Always I like disclose my views and position... I think is fair and correct..

Today I sold half, and I'm coming more and more convinced the best I do is sell other half and come back in 6 months watch the market...

I don't know(and don't want to know) how short,but my view fast changed from buy to sell for one single reason..

The board are the ones that can hold any situation... They are the ones entitle to...

Todays meeting show they are dissoaciate from the shareholders,they don't know what and how to say..

Im convinced they could do much much better... breaking down clearly the 40M and showing fair projections showing they have ALL RESSOURCES AT HOME t revert... No they didn't

They could highlight huge confidence about Asic is 100% going ok ..They didn't

They came to that presentation ignoring the market was expecting GOOD NEWS... at least they should begin saying they are pleasant to inform the guidance are fully confirmed and spend hude time showing thousands of reasons for such confidence..

They didn't..

Sincerelly I prefer park my money in the bank and receive zero per cent.. At least I don't run a racecourse where the odds are all to the shorts..

Good luck to all

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.