SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Changed my view, page-68

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear Jim,Mighty and many other good guys here,

Please, don't get me wrong... I have zero interest to cause damage views about the co. But I believe I can add some aspects for your judgment...

I learnt (losing hips) that exist two facts when you join a tread like that.... One is what people here say, believe, swear and "guarantee"... in other hand , a complet different world where people buy and sell and they never came here, they never read one word here and they come to their conclusions based in facts.

Because all of you(as me) hold shares, immediately our capability to analise what is going on,decrease in different set of grades,but never crystal clear.

The fact is the company now, must to make 80 positive, just to came back to zero. And zero is not the desirable goal.

Everybody(inclusive the new CFO) can present hips of projections and prove a+b all is good...
    In the end of the day the market read PERCEPTIONS and not spread sheets,..

I read some people defending the skills or Mr Grech as a communicator... I'm not judging him, but even good guys have bad days...
    I don't follow SGH too long..I don't know..

What I know and I can prove is:

a) the market didn't like what they saw, the market didn't like what they hear and the market just ignore his "confirm the guidance"..

All f you,mainly the ones that have most and strong believe must sincerely review what make you so safe the guidance confirmed will happen..?The most sad sentence was written ...: the slow down of the UK market at 1st half"...

Why sad sentence... Sad because when companies make well the sentence in general is ..." as a result of our actions and blabla we achieved.."

When things goes not so well than is "the England maket;;;"

You must leave many years and be inside many shares and read so many excuses and many winners speaches to understand...

"NOt good at all"...

They are confident..Good... But we have no reason to ...

This next weeks who will be the NEW BUYERS ? the Institutions that can make easy and safe money just lending their shares ?
    By any chance do you believe the shorts will stop Monday just because Mr Grech believe with HIGH EFFORT he will overcame in 10 months..And the shorts will stop tomorrow why ?

The reality you saw Friday... In MINUTES seconds people read the main numbers and Ciao SGH!!! I could not sell as fast the market was dropping...
    The market cares zero about promises... If you search 100% of 100% os shares the CEOS are actively giving confidence and good guidance (except the ones that just cant do that to don't looks like a clown).

Sorry to reaform my views but now the share was overtake by the shorteres and they can play Monday maybe leave the share goes un 10 cents,mau=ybe Tuesday another 10, and than when some people put more money they begin a daily action to drop 5 and 5 and another 5 and much earlier than a blink of eyes that guys can put the share at 2.00

You want play heroes? ok..its your decision with your money... But if the guidance happen just partial ? and suddenly the new rate will say... not 5 or 6 but 3 or 3.5... than suddenly you discover that 2 is the new top...

Im not refering about shares like KAR and UNS that has a dramatic "end of game" both making the holders under their knees...

Im talking about several other companies that the shorters destroy the initial value,but events confirmed later the previous value was too high..

I don't want teach or patronize... I just want to share my experience and each person make his own decisions according with his values and views..

If Mr Grech is an amazing communicator I have no clue about,and for sure his Friday he didn't prove that point... He came with NO MATERIAL to excite and nothing he said or did help the market.

And when you can not help the market doesn't matter who you are or how important. the end result is the only one my bank account (like yours) can read..

And before I loose much more than I can..i decided leave..

But for sure I hope and wish the best luck to all and hopefully the share will recover ...

(just for notes I'm not a trader and yes I like invest shares for 1,2,3 years)... but when the share begin south I always prefer jufge my entry point moment was wrong..

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.