SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

What a roller coaster ride huh this week? How else to top it up...

1. 22 Posts.
    What a roller coaster ride huh this week? How else to top it up but 180º sentiment change and a very much heated aftermath debate!

Call it manipulation, vindication, hell perhaps magic illusion. One thing i learnt over my pitiful one (yes 1) year trading experience in sharemarket is "The market is always right".

As far as my disclosure goes, I hold 70k unit SGH share now, sillily top up the day before agm in anticipation of somewhat sp bonanza. I'm relatively new to SGH nor consider myself lt holder should sp outperform. But i won't sell under duress, certainly not when sp hovering at 2yrs low.

Having said that I might offset part of it for range trading. I found it least stressful way to average down without compromise my position should sp rise dramatically out of the blue (i.e. ASIC all clear).

Again I like to thanks all posters especially Jimk3758 and Mightyatom, hats off for your courageous defense in face of relentless barrack of pessimism - my silver lining comfort in these otherwise very cold and dark times.

Keep it up guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.