ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Changes at NLC, page-13

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    None known, none shown.
    Legally binding like monash some say in another place. And i see a few said that there would be dilution but they were reassured there wouldn't be by managment at the last agm. What ever happens the way it's said to with this company? Like moving forward while they wait for the R&D result, but what have they done? Being fed more info through the forum via only money, get 40 more thumbs up from gosh knows who and distracted investors to think its better to think with the herd. And here is another circle to go around. I would begin listening to the conspiracist theorist from now on. They got it right and were shot down by the main few pro-management publicists on here. Well we all know who not to listen to now. I think getting numbers together and having a say against Fozard or at least questioning his role is very wise for sure. Management have been very disappointing since I bgan following here and looking up all the Amazing points that the Pro-management posters bring up, but they have all been very wrong in full. Shame really, time to ask for outsiders opinions to balance things out in here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $0 24

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 17503943 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12716015 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.