AMX 3.03% 34.0¢ aerometrex limited

changes needed, page-8

1. 132 Posts.
    I love people who are passionate about this company. So let's go the market is irrational. Explorer are unloved....bumped... finance is tight. just for that you should avoid companies that need financing.

I've considered myself an investoer (2+ years look) but lately trading /selling at highs and been on the sideline untill it gets low.... has brought me a good return as the market is so volatile.

By been a long term investor in this stock brought you what? are you really confident you will get your money back? number one problem of retail investors is that they chase their losses instead of taking a loss and chase a profit with a better stock.

I've mentioned back in November that AMX failed to attract institutional investors, they will need $120M to develop the mine, etc etc yes, at this share price it looks cheap... but for someone coming onboard now....like it did for those who bought at $0.30... as it will do for those buying at $0.18? (hopefully price of gold skyrocket before that) i don't wish it to happen...but it might happen (no crystal ball)

Why find a Buyer... management team are struggling when was the last good news? 2011 They don't seem to have what it takes to build up a mine and manage it profitably, if I know anything about them is that by begging of last year they thought that a great offer will land on their table. I didn't happen. at this price it might happen who knows.

This is my opnions and I like to know what the other expert predictions are on AMX.

1 year target - $0.50? When the first gold will be pouring? How much will the company need? Are you willing to double your position when capital raise/offer comes alive?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $32.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $31.77K 94.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15151 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 17235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.