Look Roberter Ive got the heebie Jeebies now (cause you are so...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Look Roberter Ive got the heebie Jeebies now (cause you are so horribly accurate Acouch--LOL)---Ive had to go against my new found friend Acouch (if I can be presumptious) but I wouldn't state the things I have and make the points I have unless I believed what I have posted>>>if I'm wrong I don't mind wearing a loss and cutting my investment at a certain point>>>but what I'm getting at is this--if a trade performs to your expectations and has done everthying you have wanted it too---ie Society Generale said when it was 2.50 to 2.60 odd that it would decline short term to 1.80---then after that they said with a medium term view 3.30---okay so far Society Generale are right--for the stock declined to 1.81 (1c out--lol) and is doing quite well---so I'm prepared just to monitor--my own opinion of the company itself---is that it is worth ten dollars per share--so okay if it goes down--I'll sell and rebuy lower---for I like the company and its one of my true regrets on the stockmarket that I didn't put my life savings into it in 1990's.
    Cheers,--BK.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.