ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

A bit suspicious when the same things that are complained about...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    A bit suspicious when the same things that are complained about here are suddenly knocked on the head in announcements.
    I mentioned that only an off take agreement would make the company succeed and a week later the company announces that they are going to enter into an off take agreement. How many years has it been that they never mentioned off take agreements but? Only when it was mentioned and the realisation got traction on this forum that management though hey great idea lets run with that.
    Suspicious that the complaints here give the company things to address to keep you all in your seats but they never come good and they keep there jobs for another year.
    There is no way to change that the top share holders advise this company about what they want done with the company and the smaller holders can go to hell. Blame the recent path of the company on a few of the top share holders and the managers for bowing down to them imo.
    The futile nature of the shareholders strong hold on the companies direction is like walking towards a brick wall then stopping and waiting for it to move so you can continue walking. That's not going to happen but everyone seems to think the wall will move for them some day.

There is so much due diligence involved before off takes are agreed to that i think it is amazing they got this prospect past you all. It was never going to happen by Septembers end. I have sat back for about a month waiting and watching respectfully knowing that this would never unfold as they claimed it could. It is time right now to sack these people for half truths which arent lies as that has kept you all involved when achievements should have kept you all involved. Foz has only given up 4 months of his pay by the way not a year. Read it in the announcement. but the flowery stuff another person mentioned that goes on in announcements reads in a way that makes you think its a 12 month sacrifice. It is 4 months out of his yearly. They threw Yearly in there in case it confused a few of you but all they had to say was 4 months. It is time to address the people not the company. The people have failed you not the company. The wrong people drive this company and the wrong top 5 share holders influenced them.
    At sea it might be called a mutiny but on land in ASX world it is the way things work. Top share holders get consulted or top share holders give requests and the management know that if the top share holders are not satisfied then the show will be over if they pull the pin.
    Smaller holders will never be of any more importance to this company other than to promote the dream that mother duck feeds them and do the hard yakka that top shareholders would be seen as rampers if they did it.
    Ive tried to not be too judgemental and deliberately put on rosy glasses for a month but its time to speak up and say that IMO this is not a business model it is a tool for a few holders own business models from tax losses to rebates.
    Things are looking pathetic under this model. I apologise in advance if that opinion upsets anyone but I am open for discussion on it as much as the REP is. And for what its worth I have been more accurate about this company for 3 years than the companies very own employees and board.
    I dont care if you dont like that because it is a fact. Look through my old posts and you cant deny it. The point is not to prove that I was right its to prove to you who has been wrong on so many things for so many months and years. Your critics here have been your mother ducks and you have all abused them for exposing what ECT is doing wrong and i think you should all eat humble pie gracefully and begin to listen to people like SAtin and Striker and ask them to explain themselves instead of righting them off the instant that they speak. Hind sight proves 10000000% that if you did that for the last 3 years you would not be where you are right now.
    I am very sorry for those of you who feel stuck and have no time for those of you who wish to defend failure because you are the obvious ones with the agenda. Fact and history cant be changed.
    It will be a minimum of 12 months before DFS and other items on the agenda are ready enough for anyone to be game enough to enter into an offtake agreement with ECT. They would all be too scared IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.