ANX 0.00% 1.9¢ anax metals limited

changing fortunes, page-11

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi Teddie and Dingus,

I am speaking purely from a technical perspective.

As you guys have probably discovered my skill set is aimed technically as opposed to fundamentally.

I didnt say there was greater risk this time around.
    What i was answering was someones comparrison to this time last year, and there is one big difference and that was the stock was in a massive up trend.
    Since april this stock has been in a massive downtrend.
    So i'm saying there is a greater risk upon entering at the moment compared to last year.

The risk i see at the moment (from a TA perspective)is too many jumping the gun whilst the risk is still high that it could fall further. Yes it could fall further. I do say 'could' and not 'will'.

Sure the technicals have improved but not to the point of a safe entry point. i shall wait for full confirmation before i jump in again.

Also due to the fall from 1.20 approx there will be many more 'bumps in the road' on the way back up.

So to compare now to this time last year, there is no question that there was a smoother ride last year and the risk was less due to the established trend.

The trend here has NOT changed yet, however could be very close.

When/if it fits my investment / trading criteria i may/shall re-enter, at this stage the risk is still too high.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $3.318K 172.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 663749 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 181000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.