ANX 4.17% 2.5¢ anax metals limited

Yes a good 20% bounce off lows...as it approached cash value...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Yes a good 20% bounce off lows...as it approached cash value only. Now I think dam it I should have doubled up if can afford it- to dollar average down again.

But who knows- just after speaking with ARM investor relations they mentioned that who can go wrong buying at these levels, when near 30c. Cash in bank value 25c. Huge number of assets and potential finds.

I stated well if you so confident why do the Directors not slam down a half a mil each- that will surely give us all a big boost.

Also they stated a insto researched and paid 90c only a few months ago- which LT holders will all know. Now this was the only reason I held and did not Stop loss myself out at 60c.

I do not think the Director getting Free oppies counts for anything- we all would take free Oppies. Does the Director deserve them- if the SP over $1 then maybe. But it is not- and they done very little to try regain investor confidence IMO.

I will be voting that the Director does not get 3 mil of free oppies unless he does something special Aka over $1 before the AGM.

Huge potential in this play- it just seems so dam slow... This is my bi monthly complaint session that Askier is used too, in particular.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $17.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $17.5K 700K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 554896 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.