ANX 0.00% 1.9¢ anax metals limited

changing fortunes, page-3

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Aksier ,I have a feeling our 2 sellers have completed their selldown ,also the buy side depth is looking a bit stronger. I have made a few enquiries and I am of the belief that ARM may surprise the market with an early announcement of a start of drilling, perhaps as early as September 22nd
    A couple of other things I would like to mention.Drilling at Capricorn East whilst certainly the main focus is not going to be the only game in town.We should remember that DSN are about to kick off drilling at Camel Hills as well and I think we should see some further exploration and initial surveys of Glenburgh and around the Talga fault .Speaking of the Talga fault,I have recently spoken to an old prospector who knows the area reasonably well and who mentioned that he was aware of outcropping malachite in a few spots in that area .There is a map of the Capricorn leases which I posted a few weeks ago showing some very impressive Cu +Zn soil anomalies also.
    Something else of interest,some of you may be aware that my principal area of interest is around Doolgunna/Meekatharra.Recently as well as doing a fair bit of research on the area east of SFR I have been having a look down around the Meekatharra-Wiluna Rd where TLM and THX have recently applied for a number of leases .What is generally not known by most people is that in the area south of the road both DSN and ARM have significant areas of ground.Also a little to the southwest of DSN and ARM's tenements SWN have a VMS deposit which they are currently doing follow up drilling on .From the information I have found the tenements held by DSN and ARM are very prospective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $3.395K 176.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 709729 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 22995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.