FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

changing gears

1. 875 Posts.
    Hi People,

Most seem happy that this extension is now "Final", myself included. One must wonder, however, given their strong words and the threat of de-listing, exactly what they expect to achieve at the current share price by doing this.

Had they already reduced the register to the necessary levels to delist, then a further extension was not required irrespective of Stone who's shares would automatically convert to FML.

If they are close, but still need a few more shareholders to convert to make delisting a simple task, then one would have to expect that they might be well advised to change gears and give the share price a kick up the backside to get those needed shareholders to put pen to paper.

A can see zero benefit in attaining further support in the final week unless our share price appreciates. If it does not, then those that have not converted may as well just sit on their shares as they will now know that their holding will end up as FML sooner or later.

I look forward now, to FML hitting the market with some beefy announcements that can give rise to further conversion from CRE holders where they can see that they will profit from transacting now. This i think, is the main reason for prolonging this for another 5 days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.