FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi Fitnfam, welcome your comments as always.From the gist of...

1. 435 Posts.
    Hi Fitnfam, welcome your comments as always.

From the gist of your post think you would prefer to see FML hold off on any announcements until the dust from the CRE takeover settles.

Unfortunately, the dust from the CRE takeover will probably take some time to settle as delisting does not happen quickly, plus could be compounded by Stone, or other CRE shareholders mounting a whole heap of legal challenges to such.

I would be happy for FML to hold any announcements until the takeover offer expires next week, but after that my patience will wear thin.

Should also consider that if FML and CRE hold off announcing good news until their September Quarterly Reports then FML could find itself at that time in competition with good news being released, or reinforced in other company Quarterly Reports., plus FML will be starting with zero momentum, compared to others (eg SLR, RMS) who have already gained traction through timely announcements.

Would love to see a humdinger of an announcement, however think that could raise a whole lot of questions without there being an overture first.

As an addendum, I did not provide Stone with any encouragement to hold FML shares, but rather stated the two choices they have - if anything I am on the side of Silk's dobermans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.