BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

for the time i have held the shares imo john kelly did a good...

1. 4,803 Posts.
    for the time i have held the shares imo john kelly did a good job in getting rau to the stage they are at now. for 18-24mths various posters have banged on about how many shares on issue, bolivia is a no go zone, grades are poor etc etc etc. what a load of rubbish if ever i've heard it. shares on issue at the moment are actually fairly normal when you look at how long they have been trying to get their leg up. we have about 2bill on issue and are waiting/hoping on finance to start building a 1mill ounce plus mine at cash cost usd380 and dropping. gold price is getting back up to 1400usd/oz and imo there is no reason for it to back off. bolivia is not the melting pot many would have you believe. plenty of majors have and continue to do business there. dyor on this its not hard to find them. grades aren't overly impressive but cash cost more than makes up for that. so down rampers can jog on. why waste your life on something you apparantly despise. anything i despise i discard and move right along. i jog on dare i say. some will want to steer you away from the realities of the position rau is currently in. personal vendettas, supposed knights in shining armour blah blah blah whatever. read the bfs. look at the numbers. dyor and make a decision. at the same time you can respect other peoples decisions to do whatever they want. good luck whatever your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.