BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

changing of the guard, page-61

1. 8,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Yes RAU is a terrible share.(LOL) I'm so glad to see that you hold no stock sirdean. That is very wise of you.

Whether the RAU share price has declined as time has gone by despite the POG rising is understandable.

It is not the most loved share because some people perceive Bolivia as a risky place to be doing business.

The flagship project of Amayapampa has probably not been clearly understood by many investors who would like to see much higher grades to whet their appetite.

And yes things have dragged along slowly. Partly because it is Bolivia and official things take time there. Partly because RAU has not had enough funds to throw at its exploration at times.

There are probably a number of mistakes made by the Directors along the way. Many companies make mistakes. I make a few each day. So what. As long as lessons are learnt and you learn to avoid making the same mistakes then progress can be made.

Yes there are faults and quite a few warts.

But despite all those problems I still remain positive about the long term possibilities for RAU.
    I have always said that it is a speculative share. If you don't like speculative shares then don't put money into RAU.

Yet it can't be all bad with "sophisticated investors" putting money in and Patersons underwriting for their benefit.

We'll see how it goes. RAU may yet surprise even you sirdean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.