NAD 0.00% 16.5¢ north australian diamonds ltd

Hi Seal, to put money in stock market is chasing for profit. My...

1. 37 Posts.
    Hi Seal, to put money in stock market is chasing for profit. My target in investing or trading based on several factors.
    (1) Company with good prospect - in ground value of NAD over $1,000M, that's $8 or more per share; though long and winding road ahead. That is what we small investor hope for (2) Good CEO - uncle Joe has a good track record in resources. Being Chairman of Gold Council, a rabbi in Jewish society; and best friend of Israel PM, and countless titles (go to google search will tell you his pages of personal history) It needs decades to build up, not easy (3) in cinooo past posts revealed this company was all the times in hands of Jewish controls, first the de beers, the Anglo, and now ..and why?. (4) one of the biggest land holders in NT, over 35,000 sq.km (correct me if I am wrong)- recent Lease EL24512 Borroloola took 7 years of negotiation. Many spec companies are unable to survive in past decade, not to mention to spend such a long period to deal with some unknown ground (5) since incorporation, the company already spent $75M (per Balance Sheet as 30/12/2010), to build up the 35,000 sq km; whereas uncle joe only spent less than 20% of the money but control 50% of the company. He is really remarkable. He is definitely not stupid in doing so. To bet in a horse that you need to look at the jockey as well. Hope my bet is right and bring us all small fortune!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.