GW1 7.69% 3.6¢ greenwing resources ltd

Changing of the guard, page-3

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Management

Management

Mr. Tim McManus – Chief Executive Officer

Mr. McManus has 25 years’ as a mining professional with significant experience at senior management level across all facets of project assessment, development and operations. As a qualified Geologist, Mr. McManus also holds a Masters in Business Administration from Deakin Univeristy. His previous roles include Chief Executive Officer of ASX listed Elementos Ltd, Chief Geologist for Xstrata, Managing Director of Scorpion Energy.

Mr. David Round – Chief Financial Officer & Company Secretary

With over 25 years’ experience, Mr. Round is a qualified accountant with extensive resource sector experience at senior management level. As Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary to a number of resource development and mining companies he has been integral to the commercial success of a number of companies both in Australia and internationally.

Mr. Wilhelm Reitz – General Manager (Operations)

Mr Reitz has more than 20 years’ mine management experience where he started of his career working for Alexcor and Namdeb (Namibia De Beers partnership). Since then he has been involved in developing several mining projects across Africa and Europe. Previous roles include Mine Manager for StratMin in Madagascar, Mine Manager for Stellar Diamonds in Guinea and Sierra Leone, Production Manager for AfriGold in Senegal, and consultant for Global Gold in Armenia. His career highlight was as part of a mine development team invited by the **on Mine Ministry to advise on developing a gold mining project in the world renown Minkebe national Park.

Mr. Mamison Randriananatenaina – Corporate Affairs Manager and Gerant

Trained in Economics, Mr. Randriananatenaina has extensive experience in administration, logistics and management in the mining sector. He was an integral part of the team that delivered the US$5.5 Billion Ambatovy Nickel Project for Sherritt International. As the Corporate Affairs Manager and Co-Gerant for Graph-Mada, he is responsible for government and community relations, all legal matters and leads the Graph-Mada Care program as part of the Company’s sustainable operations initiative.

Ms. Mirela Gheorghe – Finance and Sales Manager

Original trained as an Engineer, Ms. Gheorghe now has 20 years’ as a finance and logistics professional after qualifying as a Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA). Ms. Gheorghe has significant experience working for mining and heavy industries in a global environment. As the Finance and Sales Manager for Graph-Mada, Ms. Gheorghe is responsible for all in-country finance matters, as well as product sales, including the export of the Company’s graphite concentrate to global customers.

Mr. Johnny Razafimahefa – Production Manager

Mr. Razafimahefa is a qualified Mining Engineer from the Polytechnic University of Antananarivo (ESPA) and since joining the Graph-Mada operations has progressed from laboratory and processing roles to Production Manager, supervising mining operations and reconciling final product quality.

Mr. Shaun Truter – Process Plant Manager

After qualifying as a Mechanical Fitter, Mr. Truter worked in maintenance for 5 years in the mining industry before taking a role with Atlantic Gems as General Superintendent. Mr. Truter then accepted a role as Processing Plant Supervisor at Graph-Mada, before recently being promoted to Process Plant Manager, a role which encompasses management of the Processing Plant, as well as the drying and packaging plant.

Mr. Tsira Andriamasinoro 
– Chief Geologist

Mr. Andriamasinoro has 20 years as a qualified Geologist, having graduated from the Polytechnic University of Antananarivo (ESPA). Mr. Andriamasinoro has extensive experience in exploration and project development across an array of commodities including base metals, diamonds and oil. He has worked for Phelps Dodge, BHP Billiton and Madagascar Oil, and has over 4 years in depth knowledge of the Graph-Mada graphite deposits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $6.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $4.38K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121183 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.