APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

changing vote, page-7

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Seik,

I wouldn't mind, like someone else wrote, if we were to give some options (bear in mind I said some, not a huge amount of them) with an exercise price of at least 10 to 12 cents and a time frame of not more than three years to reach that target. These options would have to be issued in three different trances with different expiry dates and with different strike prices as well, so that they will be encouraged to meet all of those targets on an ongoing basis. If they fail in any of the targets as they fall due, those options that expire on that date, will be forfeited.

To me, that is what I would call an incentive for Management to get the sp up to those levels. For, if they didn't, they would have lost those options altogether.

Here instead, we have a situation where these people ask for shares, (not options mind you), with a 10 years expiry date, and with a strike price of not more than 95% of the current value, which, IMO, could be manipulated as such to keep it as low as possible for them to benefit with a lower price.

Now, what incentives are there for them to make the sp reaching a certain level, when they already got the shares at below current market price value and they want 10 years to pay for them ??

So, to me, it is clear that on the one hand we have some greedy Executives and Board members getting the shares and the benfits that goes with them regardless as to whether or not the sp will increase, (Nothing to loose), and on the other hand we have investors (Company Owners) that will get nothing in return, but getting shafted once again, if the sp will not raise to meet expectations ??

Now Seik, do you honestly think it is all fair ?? If they get something, me as the employer would want something as well in return. Otherwise, what would be the use of owning a business if you continuously sink money into the big black hole.

Then to finish off, we still have this unresolved issue about the 1 cent payable up front, where the company is not confirming nor denying anything about as to who is to pay for that 1 cent.

Talk about mysteries and greed, It is all here mate.

There is also one good part in your post about employees incentives. I copied and pasted that part, because it made very good sense in explaining and supporting my argument. And that part is :
    "“Engaged employees want to have a stake in their company – surveys and everything else show that. And it’s good for the businesses these employees work for.”

Now Seik, tell me, or point me to, as to where and when, in regard to ADY, that part that "is good for the business these employees work for", has been proven in all of those years that they have been in command.

Did you get any benefits out of it all ?? I don't know about you, but I sure haven't. All I am sure of, is that they have benefited all along with all the emoluments and incentives freebies that went along with the job, while I have been accumulating losses after losses.

If people can't see that, than I am lost for words.

All I will say now is, that the same was happening with ESG and the same treatment was dished out to me when I was trying to highlights the same facts of freebies and more freebies. Now we all know what happened there, where the shareholders got screwed well and truly and without any remorse from Management and Board.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.