APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

changing vote, page-9

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I think most here would agree with the potential of the technology we have here.. Also imo this discussion is small potatoes compared to what is about to eventuate with APG.

I've seen sooooooooo many small companies getting bombarded from shareholders from supposed lack of progress only to see them all shut up when things are going great. Then, there all so happy and over the moon.

I've no crystal ball, but this time next year we sure as hell wont be here (sub 10 cent)! I'll wager everything I own, none of you will be complaining about shares to directors then.

I'm not as elequent in putting words together as Seik or Fowlthrow but I'm confident in where we are going as a company and quit dissipointed in this shareholder revolt.

If anyone is so pissed off with this share thingy, why do you hold with so many other opportunities abound on the asx.

Will you just vote no and that's it. Or do you have the guts to show up at the agm and tell the directors to their faces. I know most of you wouldn't even say "boo".
    Talk, talk, talk. It's very easy here, isn't it?

Me, I wouldn't miss the agm and looking forward to the best year APG will ever have.
    Oh, sorry, Am I trying to persuade people!!
    Rickaroonie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.