channel 10- in plain sight, page-48

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Rabbitoh,

It just goes to show. Some of us were watching the live television (on FoxTel) at the time - CNBC /Bloomberg in readiness for the market opening. CNBC reported an incident and I quickly tuned over to CNN. Some much hurried vision occurred. But what was quite clear was the image of the 2nd plane banking and then heading into the Tower. At the time my wife thought it was a slow motion replay. I said, however, that this was live and a 2nd plane had just hit. The seemingly slow motion was due to the camera scanning the skyline from many kilometres away.

That said, what about all the stories at the time of the face of the devil appearing in the flames?

What of the film footage showing the raw emotions of people, including those running away from the scene from some kilometres away.

All in all, if footage like what was shown by TEN stands as true testament of what occurred, what then can be said of footage of the recent Bali bombings? How could that footage remain intact showing so conveniently the suicide bomber placing his device probably <10 metres away?

As for not rebuilding on the site, how many sites around the world, once destoyed or demolished, have then been changed or replaced by something altogether different?

Even Paddy's Bar is no longer the site of a bar, or anything, for that matter - but why no uproar?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.