KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Channel 7 News, page-33

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    This week? Oh crap, I am sorry.

There are so many human related "cancers" or life threatening medical conditions and now we also diagnose more accurately the old expression "died of natural causes" meaning the data on these conditions increases rapidly.

The most stunning thing I read was what the basis of Methotrexate is and what we used it for nearly 100 years ago, mustard gas in WW1.

For personal reasons I have followed and studied paediatric oncology for over 10 years and it is a tough space as the kids are like little teddy bears in their beds/cots that know nothing but live in fear each day. Any relief that can be afforded them is good, any improvement in their chances is even better. I posted sometime ago in the CYP forum that it is a grizzly topic and hard to understand at the best of times and for announcements to try and portray something technical occasionally gets judged harshly by the investment market, as has just happened with SRX. NRT seems to be able to translate results into market announcements a lot better but they still need to be interpreted.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Amused observer: 18/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.