RFG 2.67% 7.3¢ retail food group limited

As a former SH I'm glad I got out on the initial dump. In saying...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    As a former SH I'm glad I got out on the initial dump.
    In saying that, I was aware 8-9 months beforehand that some franchisee's were doing it very tough in shopping centres including;
    - not renewing their agreements.
    - not proceeding with ugrades & refurb's.
    - walking away from their business's
    A franchise model is only successful if their franchisee's are. When the franchisee's fail, then the whole brand is affected badly.
    The FR article was bad for the image....but not everyone reads the FR or follows ANN's.
    But many many people would have seen ACA's report ( which contained nothing new by the way ) but I think this will cause much more damage for the brand over the next 12-18 months.
    Who would buy into a RFG business now????....ABSOLUTELY NO ONE !!!

I was lucky I only lost a few $$$ but got to walk away.
    How many of those people who have lost almost everything did not & could not ?
    And think of all the people still in the system who might be operating OK ATM but whose business will be badly effected by last night's report....which consumer wants to buy a reported 2nd rate product, a damaged product, a product with a hair on it.

IMO.....ACA have damaged more franchisee's by last night's report than RFG in the short term and that's not a good result either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $181.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $87.77K 1.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24680 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 13888 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.