VCR ventracor limited

Vyking, I have more info, but I don,t want people to read into...

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Vyking,

I have more info, but I don,t want people to read into something it is not...................The person I first spoke to was the receptionist, she couldn,t find it on the computer and said she would contact the Media department, to see what was going on................and would get back to me, I had a call back by Ventracor..............he said it was the hospitals decision to notify the press and VCR have a policy not to comment on individual implants.

The main information they are interested in is the bulk results of the US Trials, not whether one person recovered in record time or another died, it was the end result they are concerned with and that VCR proceed correctly with the protocol
    and getting the right patients, they have had some delays with Insurance issues(Individual patients Insurance) maybe not cover that particular operation.?

They are confident with the FDA, he explained the paperwork and not the device is very lengthy process for instance when certain things are lodged, it takes a month to be answered by the FDA and they have to follow procedures and they want to get it right, the first time and not have to go back and do it again. All the hold ups are paperwork issues nothing to do with the Ventrassist.

He did mention to me to read the August presentation and listen to the webcast and there would be a surprise towards the end of the year and he said everyone would be surprised by the results..........and also they were working towards new products. But the company had a policy of continuing to protect their technology and would not be making rash statements either up or down and would be releasing news as it became appropriate.

I mentioned I had found the Patent for the Tets and new equipment on the TGA site, but was tight lipped as I expected.

I personally think we are going to have to wait 8 or 10 weeks, before VCR open up and we get the Revenue projections we are looking for..............he did mention there was something that could be worked out from the August Presentation, re number of devices, but he suggested I take note of VCR releases for information.

I have to say I didn,t hear anything I didn,t already assume was going on from finding the info on the TGA site and the Tets Patent, so we may all have a Merry Xmas, but will have to hang on till then.

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.