VCR ventracor limited

i'm not sure what you mean by ventrassist not providing...

1. 177 Posts.
    i'm not sure what you mean by ventrassist not providing flexibility.

if you compare it to be being bedridden in hospital, then being able to live at home independently, albeit with some limited mobility, is certainly flexible. it all depends on your point of view and is all relative i guess. also you can't really compare the progress of 2 different patients, a 48 y.o and 60 y.o. as you don't know what other different medical complications and treatments they are undergoing. remember we are talking about very sick people here who normally have a whole bunch of complications prior to treatment. you just can't simplify it by saying person A had the ventrassist for x weeks and person B for y weeks therefore person A must be healthier than person B or vice versa. that is why they do the clinical studies, to measure statistical averages.

anyway, it seems we have a bunch of different sources of the info:

1. tv news article, 12 implants BTT, VCR, prince charles hospital
    2. VCR website, recent activity at prince charles hospital
    3. interview with patient from prince charles hospital, no mention of VCR.

so it's pretty clear to me that VCR has some activity at prince charles hospital recently. but i'd want to see something more firm to confirm the TV article reference to the 12 implants and when / if these devices have been (or are to be) sold.

once again comes down to VCR needing to release more news to keep us informed.

also the $80k perplexed me too because i thought they were being sold at $100k?

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.