SNS 2.50% 3.9¢ sensen networks limited

Channel 9 New Coverage - multiple trials successful

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Just catching up on this stock and what's been happening. I put this stock in the bottom drawer so check this out once in a while. Great jump in share price leading into 2021 and holding strong. I also follow the CEO posts on linked in and seen a new post pop up today on my account. I was pleasantly surprised to learn form his posts what the main stream news channels were covering in relation to the trials that SenSen was involved in. There were two channel 9 exclusive news coverage on technology trials both claiming that the trials were successfully with potential for large scale roll outs.

Check them out.

One seems to be related to SenSen AI technology improving safety around the schools
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/subhash-challa-951a1916_safetvschools-artificialintelligence-dataanalytics-activity-6766679870496997377-zhtx

Another one seems to be related to SenSen AI technology improving user experience related to understanding signs. This one is is in collaboration with the parking app provider UbiPark. SenSen is powering their app experience through the use of unique AI built as part of their sign audit product as per the linked in post.
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/subhash-challa-951a1916_confused-by-street-signs-youre-not-alone-activity-6768808443924111360-tAOH

This company has an amazing tech platform and every time I learn new things, I am constantly amazed about the kind of real problems and pain points they are solving across a wide range of industries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $30.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $4 96

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 99904 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.