RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Channel 9 tonight, page-4

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Yeah I too have had confirmation that it will be aired on nine news... It would be interesting to see though if it is aired in all states?! If someone can record this please and post it up on YouTube that would be wonderful, cause I'm not too sure whether or not it's going on nine news in NSW?
    A very well respected doctor is extremely bullish on the technology. He highlights that it works and it is extremely Disruptive. It sounds like to me this doctor is ready to use this product now over the current products if he could. We'll need clearance first from TGA but this will only take approximately 3 months or less. As our company will apply for TGA and CE Mark very soon as we already have enough numbers. Perhaps the next update on the sleep apnoea study will allude to this...

By the way - RAP have not done any editing whatsoever on the presentation that will be aired on Nine News tonight..

I'd like to point out something that I mentioned when I went to the TechKnow conference and posted it here, the information may have been lost in my long Post:

Currently there has been no cleaning whatsoever of the app yet. ResApp still managed to produce a accuracy level of 87% based on 740 odd patients.
    Let's assume that from those 740 ish patients there were 200 that had recorded noise in the background other than snoring, e.g TV was on, patients were talking with their partner, going to the toilet, making a baby lol I think you get the gist! If those were eliminated from the study and the recordings that had no disruption were used - what do you think would happen to the percentage outcome? Of course we would then be looking at readings well into the 90s. It's common sense. And guess what folks we would still have enough recordings to present to CE & TGA to be a clinically validated product. Furthermore it would then make us an even more accurate product then all the costly products out there currently in the market! 777 JACKPOT!! we win!!!

P.S. I have confirmation from our company that we are still on track to receive updates regarding the US study, the Australian study and the sleep apnea study on or before June 30. There's so much news coming we could literally receive any one of these three things any day now...

Things are starting to heat up....

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.