CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Chapmans gearing up for growth

1. 2,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Thought I'd change the thread title...

It hilarious that Mwhite and co lost a fortune on CMY and can't hack the fact that Chapmans is actually doing better and not going under.

LOL.

It like a broken record listening to their winging.

Chapmans share price might be suffering but things looking up for old mate, IMO. The company got quality investments, which could make shareholders a fortune. Things progressing in right direction and directors constantly looking to add value to their baby.

Dunlup and co wont want to give up their $1mil salaries anytime soon.

Looking at the businesses, CHP hold:
    - 20% of GPU.One which is scaling up to make $500,000 p/m from the three Pods at a US$9,400 bitcoin price, within 90 days. That around $6 mil a year, which excludes the consulting work paying $74k per month for the Argintine operation. 20% of $6mil = $1.2 mil revenue for Chapmans for phase one scale up. There's even more capacity as well to scale and grow the business for GPU.One, which are worth hundreds of millions in market cap on Canadian exchanges.
    - Owns about 10% of RFN - a blockchain company with significant growth potential - which is worth around $900k at current prices.
    - $1 mil investment in Securrency
    - About 10% of Rision, given latest shareholder meeting, worth about $400k at current prices.
    - 80% of SDA which is a cleantech company. No doubt this will get listed at some point to realise the investment.
    - ~40% of 20Four, a sports focused digital media business. This is going through pre-IPO stage. The company has seen investments of around $20 million + to date. So, that worth around $8 million for Chapmans. Massive social media presence, with 10 million + monthly site visits.

More acquisitions in pipeline...

Did I miss anything?

Happy days lads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.