CHP 0.00% 0.5¢ chapmans limited

Chapmans - What we know and the uncalculated upside

1. 1,840 Posts.
    CHAPMANS
    Shares on issue - 1,789,500,000
    Current Market Cap - 7.1m @ .004 cents

CHP currently own
    15% of Digital4ge (we paid $800,000 for this)
    80% of its subsidiary, COL (Chapmans Opportunities Limited)
    39.25% of DSM (Digital Star Media) to IPO late this year / early next year = $5.3 million
    7.2 million shares of RFN @ 15 cents = $1.08 million
    7.25% of VAMP (Visual Amplifiers) to IPO late this year / early next year = $1.35 million
    40m CMY shares (although I speculated these were sold around the .006 level given the sell volume on a particular day and the sell orders that were executed, one at 30m by memory) = $240,000
    1.25m SKF shares = $70,000+
    $1 million cash recently raised
    = over $9m+

THE UNCALCULATED UPSIDE
    This is where things get interesting and the market is clearly well, well behind - the upside associated with Chapmans.

I'll start with Digital4ge -
    That investment has already paid for itself + more given our indirect RFN holding alone is worth over $1 million
    Where it gets interesting for D4 is the possibility, actually I won't call it possibility, I think its almost a formality they themselves will eventually list on the ASX and a float for them would mean big bucks $$$$ for our 15% stake in them. We already have VAMP to come + the other projects in there pipeline to contribute to CHP's underlying value, when they themselves float it will be a BIG chunk of CHP's unrecognised upside actually valuated and thus it'll make it much easier for the market to re-rate the stock

Chapmans Opportunities Limited -
    This is the bread maker and what will make us all rich and its in black and white for us all to see, including the market which appears to be slower than a 30's postal letter to catch onto this.

"Furthermore COL is pleased to announce that since it’s announcement of 14 June 2016, it has successfully raised $4m from a strategic investor at a pre-money value of $16m ($20m post money) to complete the $5m investment in Sports Fantasy Global Limited. "

With COL, that now means we own 80% POST MONEY - AFTER THE $4 MILLION RAISE - 80% of $20 million anybody??? = $ SIXTEEN 16 MILLION VALUE TO CHAPMANS !! The new shareholder owns $4m, AND WE OWN $16 MILLION !! BASED ON THE SYNGAS AND FANTASY SPORTS GLOBAL DEALS ALONE !!

COL will be listed for at least $20 million and that figure could rise before listing date - $16 million worth of added value to Chapmans is almost 1c added to the share price.

Once COL floats and up until the float date, we should see some BIG BUYING on the back of this.

The uncalculated upside attached to Chapmans is ridiculous, especially for those looking for a solid 6-12 month investment timeframe getting in at these measly levels.

Best of luck to all holders, we should be seeing 1c+ prior to the end of this year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.