CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

I’m not sure how these posts regarding Jimmy’s remuneration...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

I’m not sure how these posts regarding Jimmy’s remuneration could be considered lies Coast.

The annual report states Jimmy’s salary consists of $450,000 + super. He is further entitled to 5% of the profit after tax attributable to members.

In addition (as announced in the HY results):

On 1 February 2022, Hong Kong Debt Management ServicesLimited (HKDMS) (major operating subsidiary) entered into a trustee serviceagreement with Jimmie Wong to compensate his services as bankruptcy trustee.The fee consists of i) HK$450,000 monthly service fee circa A$81,000 and ii)10% earnout which is calculated based on HKDMS’s monthly revenue roughly aroundHK$300,000 circa A$54,000.

I read this as (in addition to his CEO salary) Jimmy is now taking approximately $81K AUD a month (service fee) plus a further $54K AUD a month (earnout).

I assume the earnout is dependent on HKDMS achieving revenue targets.

That’s an additional $135K AUD a month = $1,620,000 PA.

This equates to:

- $450K base wage + $45K super (assume 10%) = $495K

- 5% of profit after tax (assume HY profit doubles to $3.2M for FY) = $160K

- Monthly service fee + earnout ($135K a month) = $1,620,000

Total remuneration of approx $2,275,000 PA. This for a business that is supposed to be retaining surplus cash for growth initiatives.

I’m no expert and happy to stand corrected if I have misread or miscalculated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.