OCV octaviar limited

""This included a failure to disclose to investors adverse...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    ""This included a failure to disclose to investors adverse changes to the financial position of the company resulting from the advance of A$100 million ($115 million) to MFS Pacific Investments Pty Limited, a related party finance company based in Australia," Moffat said."

I forget that this isnt about PIF monies being lent or used....and wasnt it reported that pif borrowed from opi at some stage?

it all looks like accounting "magic" to me...(avaeragejo)
    its like a mystery sum that to the accountant actually adds up OK...

perhaps some numbers are missing now?
    or the mathemetician who devised this magic sum hasnt been consulted..

I recently read about a big ponzi in NZ but you know I just dont think these MFS half sums add up to that sort of thing...imho.

I am seeing quite a lot of links to Linex posted 18hrs ago when searching Octaviar and cant get into them or recent articles written re ocv in Aust but can see those in NZ re opi....perhaps its just me.. so thanks for posting.

I cant find the aticle that ends with the sentance ...something like the directors didnt have knowledge of the banking....

..interesting.

(all just my opinions without a great deal of knowledge but interested to learn and share others ideas and perspectives...)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.