SLX 0.26% $3.89 silex systems limited

There are a number of drivers that may come into play?The fact...

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    There are a number of drivers that may come into play?

The fact that the supply of Enriched Uranium throughout the world could possibly be provided without the need to open one more new mine in the future, for some time at least? would have to be a winner especially with the environment groups, less has to be better as far as they would be concerned surely, I suppose they would like none, but that won't happen, but at least all the opposition from them on the grounds of environmental impact and the need for all the environmental studies required wrt to on any new mining activity would have to mean less costs associated with any increase in capacity to deliver more end product surely ?

The price of yellowcake could possibly fall (supply and demand)and also reduced shipping costs with respect to the final product produced perhaps? which could also mean cheaper Enrichment costs compared to those today, that would be good for the Nuclear power industry it would mean cheaper supply costs for electricity (green energy)and government would love that idea.

The amount of depleted Uranium would be lessened, but also the fact that the existing depleted uranium heaps can also be re done, that would also be a government objective in my opinion, it could mean less problems with storage of both existing and future waste, another point that government would absolutely love.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
-0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $921.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.94 $3.80 $4.921M 1.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 36946 $3.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.