WDS 0.94% $25.16 woodside energy group ltd

No not a SC employee, just a subscriber to UTSC - lucky enough...

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    No not a SC employee, just a subscriber to UTSC - lucky enough to back Charlie time and time again and 1st bought WPL when recommended at $42 ish and traded it successfully.
    Charlies converts are making plenty of $ on WPL with more to come I believe - this weeks trading is just a blip measured as a nanosecond.
    Time will tell what happens.
    WPL is expensive on current earnings but if things occur as proposed (Pluto is the quickest LNG development in the world) they MAY be producing LNG x 8 times current production by 2020 - what will that be worth?. Can't think of another substantial company with that real potential production profile uplift but stand to be corrected.
    Just trying to inform that the "Charlie" thread has lost a bit of perspective - lets concentrate on what he actually said and not interpretations by people who have not even read what he did say.
    Also I dont think Charlie's thoughts on WPL/BHP are sufficient to move trading in companies of this size, the buying was institutional/ heavy and came from the UK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.16
Change
-0.240(0.94%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.19 $25.31 $25.05 $100.3M 3.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 4457 $25.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.17 4457 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.