SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Charlie and Sezzle fleece shareholders!

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I've said it for a while, shareholders would get screwed while Chalie and the Team would do just fine. This management team is horrific and they have botched this opportunity and company badly. I wouldn't touch anything they manage with a 10 foot pole. Can you imagine they had the audacity to tell shareholders they would reward the longterm shareholders when this was trading around $5???

If they would have got their act together and listed on the NASDAQ when they said, money wouldn't have been an issue but now they are desperate with no way to raise funds on this terrible exchange. I told you, managing the market is more important than building the business at this point in the game.

I'm so disappointed, and I'm going to look into my legal options. We were sold a bill of goods and I will bet they didn't do a thing to list in the USA. So we get $2 and we are supposed to be happy??? Those that bought in at 6,7,9,12....are looking at substantial losses. I should have listened to those warning us but I figured based on what they were saying that they would be able to turn it around, and either uplist or get a buyout in the area of 2-3billion. No they sold for 354 million!! Hahah I know a small company that makes lawn chairs that has that valuation. They should hide their faces with embarrassment, which I'm sure they will be doing for quite some time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.