SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

Contrary to what some believe, a publicly listed company has an...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Contrary to what some believe, a publicly listed company has an obligation to inform shareholders of material events in a timely manner. The company had stated they were pursuing an uplisting to the NASDAQ, if they didn't pursue that with good faith (in other words a stunt to increase shareprice) then they would have mislead investors. At the time I had stated that they were probably keeping quiet on the situation because they wanted investors to draw their own conclusions without any legale recourse, but they never stated they had given up on the uplisting and answered several emails stating this was still their intention. If it wasnt they had a fuduciary duty to shareholders to let us know.

lol i can see you're a one dimensional investor, armchair quarterback type. i guess you soley invest on balance sheets right?? Amazon, Google, facebook and just about any other technology company must have looked just horrible to you over their first 5-10 years right? Was Afterpay worth 29 billion, what about Affirms valuation before they landed Amazon? Did their balance sheets look healthy? No they were valued based on future potential. If Sezzle had uplisted to a market like the NASDAQ they certainly would have retained more value and had easier access to capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.