PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks, Mozz, for taking on a journey with you once again.Most...

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Thanks, Mozz, for taking on a journey with you once again.
    Most of us don't have the dedication or drive to do what you do!

I hope you don't mind me sharing this, but I remember an evening - early April 2019, when my daughter came home from work and told me this long conversation she'd had with a bloke at work. He had just got back from attending some conference or such overseas which he had attended as an investor/shareholder. He was so excited about one particular stock - PAR. He shared with her why he was convinced it was not only a good investment, but a potential blockbuster. The enthusiasm rubbed off and my daughter was so enthused we listened intently over dinner and felt the excitement with her. The next day we each bought our first humble parcel of PAR shares. That bloke was you, of course.

My daughter moved on to a new employer years ago, but we still follow you daily.
    We collectively hold a lot more shares these days, and we collectively have taken a big hit to their value. However, our conviction, along with yours, hasn't wavered. You are still travelling the world doing amazing research and due diligence on your investments. You are still passionate and generous with your work.

It came as no surprise to me that when, at the last AGM, Paul Rennie spotted you (as always) in the crowd, chuckled, and said something like, "Mozz, there you are. You're part of the family."

And it comes as no surprise to me that others at home and around the world might also follow your posts.
    You have proven yourself worthy of their respect and high regard.

I now look forward to sharing the next exciting few months ahead with you.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.3¢ $111.8K 474.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154744 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 21128 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ 63872
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.