EGR 3.33% 15.5¢ ecograf limited

Seriously what is with all of you people that want to do nothing...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Seriously what is with all of you people that want to do nothing but point out negatives? Some exist, some don’t! But I ask why? What’s your point? Why do you feel so compelled? If you have concerns about the legality of what our directors are doing, aren’t there authorities to take care of this that you can notify?

ive held this stock since 2012 and I’m quite positive about the direction we are heading. Personally I hope all the other graphite stocks do well too! WKT, SYR, MNS...I wish you the best! That’s the Aussie way, encourage others to do well. I personally couldn’t give a toss whether another stock is more successful to EGR. As long as my investment is doing well. And trust me, I’m more than aware of all of the past problems. I don’t need them pointed out.

Im also a mum and dad investor that all of these people seem to be looking out for!?? I’m ok thanks.

What reason would a non holder have for pointing out all the negatives? What do you gain in doing this? It’s a complete waste of time and energy.

if you are a holder, then challenge away. Healthy debate between holders is important. Holders!

if you are interested in holding, ask constructive questions!

If you are non holder and have no reason to be on this thread other than cause trouble, please keep your opinions to yourself. Especially if you have zero intention of investing. I’m a mum and dad investor and I’ve made my call, and you are not helping at all other than making me want to turn off hot copper. Please focus your attention elsewhere. This has nothing to do with free speech if you are deliberately being a trouble maker. Only you will know the truth!

My personal experience with Andrew S has been nothing but positive. Whenever I have had a question I’ve had an email or a call back from him. So if you are unsure I encourage you to try reaching out via the details provided on the website.

And it goes both ways. If there are EGR holders on other threads doing the same just stop!

Whether it was Pavbar75 or Uni or any of the others that actually research and show an interest in this stock, Hot Copper has been great to keep abreast of the broad issues. But all it seems to be at the moment is people trying to pull EGR down and others then being forced to defend. Give it a break for faark sake!

My question is why are you bothering? Why? What’s the real point??

I felt compelled to send something but won’t waste any more negative energy on this. I wish all holders well. I also wish anyone with an investment in other stocks well.

Good luck to all holders, and let’s return to constructive debate between actually investors in EGR.

cheers

N

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $70.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $119.0K 821.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7143 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 103557
Last updated 15.47pm 29/04/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.