charlie teo should shut up, page-47

1. 2,405 Posts.
    another thing that just struck me,i was grumpy with the bloke,as the first time i heard his plans for his aussie day soapbox,was just after sunrise this week,when i was already labouring away at a dirty job,and he was interviewed while paddling his kayak on sydney harbour. "who is the mug" i thought.

with a clear look, is it possible that he is dumping a bucket on australia,because of his daughter .

i have known a few daughters of priviledged wealth, that have the private school existance, the well stamped passport,every material indulgence,and you would be hard pressed to find more poisonous viscious animals on earth.once their hormones kick in,the lashings they deal out to their victims have to be seen[or endured] to be believed. if the poor blokes daughter got looked at the wrong way, by the wrong bloke,then that would indeed be the end of the world. some of these princesses could pee through a hundred mattresses, and if he is the target of this sort of behaviour [and if she has just left the shopping of the priviledged united states for hicksville australia,she will be dirty on the world] the poor bugger probably has the homelife from hell,and just wants to share the misery around.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.