i'm of a contrary view that AUSTRALIA is one of the biggest...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    i'm of a contrary view that AUSTRALIA is one of the biggest racist countries on the planet!!

You read it correctly, Australia is a racist country!!

But are Australians?? Now that is a different question.

Australia is the most diverse multi cultural country in the world.
    With this brings many racist and multicultural issues.

We all know that these issues STILL exist within certain races and against certain races too. Just look at what happens at the tennis as an example!!

Lets name just a few races/countries that still have issues with others: These issues were built up over centuries and still exist in these countries.

Serbians English v Irish
    Greeks v Italians
    Jews
    germans
    Asians
    japanese
    Indians

We bring these races to our country and then expect that there is going to be no racism?? You're kidding me....
    Eductaion and similation will take decades.

The issue I have with the Doctor is, we all know that racism exists within this country.

But How does the doctor know that the person who was racist towards him or his daughter is actually Australian??

We have inherited so many others beliefs, cultures, history and mental state of mind that of course racism exists in this country and it will for a long time to come!!

THAT HOWEVER DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AUSTRALIANS BEING RACIST!!

I believe a man as educated as he should not try to taint our country and our race and that is exactly what he has done.

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.