charlotte dowson, page-44

1. 735 Posts.
    Maybe Ms Dawson brought on some of her ills because of the lifestyle she chose to lead in the public spotlight?
    Her life it seemed, like many other female TV personalities, was to live with this premeditated desire to look like a teenage girl with untarnished facial features at any age and that beauty is everything. Maybe she found it difficult because of maybe financial factors to keep this lifestyle going and found it all too difficult to go on, who knows.

I think Ms Dawson was around 47 years old but, it looked like she had less lines on her face than my 10 year old daughter! Her like many other TV personalities pretended to be immune to aging which imo is very sad and unwelcome in today's society where young girls are under immense scrutiny to be young, thin and beautiful.

Having three young daughters whom are already getting caught up with this beauty at any cost mentality and scared of looking old, I feel there is little genuine women left in the public domain now which my children can aspire to be like, as it seems looks is the only thing you need these days to get anywhere in life and if you look old before your time or you haven't got the perfect image well your an outcast.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.