CTO 0.00% 0.5¢ citigold corporation limited

Not really ... he is more of a commentator/chartist from...

1. 614 Posts.
    Not really ... he is more of a commentator/chartist from recollection whereas goldnerds.com gives you loads of quality raw data that you can manipulate in all sorts of ways so you can arrive at your own conclusion based on the numbers. Still, the more people that pick up on the story the better. We all know it's undervalued ... I'm not expecting much until the March Quarter next year ... just gotta be patient. As I've said before, I can't see them getting a loan on favourable terms at the moment without hedging (which they won't do, I understand), so it's probably going to be a slow grind to get to full production as growth will need to be funded through profits with (maybe) another dig at the s/holders.

What bothers me is that there is a theory out there that Barrick et al are DELIBERATELY shorting the Juniors so that they can take them over at bargain prices to increase their Reserves. The concept is that they beat the price down and then (say, in CTO's case) come in with a takeover offer at (let's say) 45c and the shareholders see an immediate 50% increase on their money and vote in favour of the takeover. CTO is somewhat shielded I guess because of Lynch Holdings and a bunch of other long term shareholders 'in the know' which will probably cause a take-over bid NOT to succeed unless at a major premium (well over a $1). We've just got to be careful though and understand that this MAY be on ... after all, CTO is probably one the potentially largest Resources in the gold world ... you can't tell me that the big guys aren't aware of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 14048750 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1996174 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.