SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@MIStragic, While there is truth in every word you have said,...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @MIStragic,

While there is truth in every word you have said, that brutal truth applies to most junior gold/mineral producers and more so to all kind of explorers. These companies don't pay a dividend and the only way shareholders can benefit is either by share price appreciation or active trading in and out.
    The results are sometimes depressing and sometimes very rewarding. That is the nature of this game we are involved.

Looking at the share price of SLR is so frustrating in lieu of the fact the company is in a robust financial position. I am a shareholder since 2013 and have to say the company is in a far superior position than anytime in its history. The share price is not. I don't know the exact reason for it but I like to think that it will be appreciated by the market sooner or later. I have been actively increasing my position and now am holding the biggest position in my portfolio.

This game is very difficult. Companies with little to no earnings (only earnings come from a Capital Raise) are trading at a much higher level on the other hand SLR with a steady production profile, 275-325 per ounce profit margin, hedging more than 100k ounces at or above 1700 AUD, 4-5 years of LOM as is, no debt and a robust balance sheet of approximately 75-85 Million dollars.
    Market cap of 185-190 million
    Enterprise value of 100-110 million.
    What is the market missing????? I don't know.

Perhaps previously, Les Davies and Co did too much of damage to bring back the institutional money & support.( I wonder why he is still sitting there).
    The appointment of Len Eldridge is to repair that reputation and gather support from big money.

A lot of money has been invested in capital expenditure so far, so its about time SLR starts reaping benefit from its investment. So I tend to think once the AISC starts coming down, people will start looking seriously.
    But I am having this issue with all of my junior miners like RMS, WGX, RED and the biggest dog I ever held BDR. The big end of the town is only putting money in the high quality senior miners albeit at a premium.

So if you are getting frustrated, you're not the only one....you got a company here.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.