SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

@MIStragic A question to you... Would you say the above things...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @MIStragic

A question to you...

Would you say the above things if the share price of SLR was 55-65c instead of 35c !!!!!!!!!
    My good guess is no. If the share price was higher no one would be complaining.
    You would have noticed RMS in a slightly better position than SLR suffers the same consequences.
    My view is irrespective of the share price, SLR is in a fantastic financial health.

Your comparison of SLR Vs RED is also very childish. I am also a holder of RED, but a small position compared to SLR. I think it will take many years for RED to get into the position where SLR is today.
    While there are some positive perceived catalyst for RED5 such as RE-start of Siana operation but that will take a lot of money and I'm not sure RED management will want to Re-invest in PHILIPPINES anymore.
    I think they will try to offload Philipines operation to some third party if they could.
    They now have a lot in Australia to worry about.
    But let's take the RED discussion in the RED forum.

SLR share price at 35c is more because of the sentiment towards gold sector than SLR's business affairs.
    The sector never recovered from the GDXJ re-shuffle. Lots of miners around the world are trading at 52 week lows including he giants like ABX, GG, NEM etc. In spite of a healthy gold price, investors are not attracted to this sector. I don't know the reason. Maybe either they don't believe the gold price will stay at this level Or they simply don't care and want nothing to do with it. Just as myself never believed in BITCOIN or CRYPTOS and had all the time & money in this world to buy at USD $175, but didn't. I didn't believed nor did I cared. (Now proven wrong). I still don't believe in CRYPTOS.
    The investment community have less than 1/3 of 1% invested in the gold sector. I know I sound like a broken clock coming here once a week to sing about SLR all the time the share price is at its lows. But the fundamentals of the company hasn't changed if not better. So there is no reason for me to change my opinion.
    Yes I would be happy or feel better if the share price was at 55c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.