SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Now I may be taking this to the next level now, but I don't...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Now I may be taking this to the next level now, but I don't think it's unreasonable. On an even grander scale, we could be in the middle of a pretty big swing upwards if I've got my facts right.

To get an idea as to where exactly all the goldies are headed we should obviously take a look at the gold price.
    I've had this drawn for a few weeks now. Personally i think we are going for a pop up into my little target zone because the longer term trend is upwards. However, the longer we stay in that congestion zone, the more likely it becomes we end up falling out. I put that bowl in the bottom there because I feel that it is a possibility we fall out, butt his is the zone into which it will fall in to. It is also worth pointing out that the US dollar index is the inverse of the gold price at the moment (since about 2012). So any improvements in the US dollar is bad news for us here. SLRs problem is their AISC is very close to the current price of gold so any changes in the price downward hit it especially hard. Conversely, any upward pressure is great news.

Whats also interesting to note is that none of the gold miners are trading in line with the gold price. I mean, none of them. The mid teirs are worst (you can guess who they are) but I won't go into too much detail there lest the Mods moderate this post. So in keeping this in mind I think that the market is trying to get ahead of the curve and is pricing in any movements in gold with these stocks by getting in first, so any drop in the price of gold will be pretty negative for the goldies over the mid term, but overall, the trend is up, so it may well just give you a better buying opportunity. Make sense come to think of it. All the news letters tell me to buy gold stocks and not gold itself so I would say that yeah, any big move in gold will either be priced in, or be met with a slap down of the gold miners prices once its at its new level

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.